The following pages include information and resources for incoming and current volunteers.
Summer & Orientation – 2018-19 Volunteers
- Pre-Orientation Preparation – Please fill out the following forms. You will receive an email notification verifying your form submission. Round 2 required forms & surveys due by July 1, 2018. Round 3 and rolling admissions forms due ASAP.
- Contact Drea Mast with questions: email@example.com.
- 2018-19 Orientation – August 11-15, 2018 at Lutheran School of Theology in Chicago
- LSTC’s address: 1100 E 55th St, Chicago, IL 60615
- National Orientation Registration is from 1 PM – 3:30 PM on Saturday, August 11, 2018
- National Orientation & Beginning of Year Logistics
- Moving to your LVC Home
If you’re having trouble finding the information you need, check the 2017-18 Volunteer Handbook! It includes critical information about the LVC program year, health insurance, finance information, the responsibilities you have to LVC and your Placement, and other resources.
Read the 2018-19 Volunteer Handbook.
End of the Year – 2017-18 Volunteers
- Healthcare Glossary – Your quick & easy guide to decoding terms like ‘deductible’, ‘co-pay’, ‘in-network provider’, and more!
- Health Insurance Overview – if you need information about LVC’s health insurance, contact Drea Mast, LVC’s Business Operations Manager.
See program calendar received from your Program Manager.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask your Program Manager for help!