The following pages include information and resources for incoming and current volunteers.
Summer & Orientation
- Pre-Orientation Preparation – required forms & surveys due by June 1, 2017.
- Email Sophie Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Authorization for Emergencies Form
- Background Check Release Form
- Health and Wellness History Form
- Health Insurance Waiver Form
- Incoming Volunteer Survey
- Beginning of Year Travel Arrangements Form
- Beginning of Year Travel Reimbursement Form
- Self-Care Plan
- Orientation – August 5-10, 2017 at Lutheran School of Theology in Chicago
- Moving to your LVC Home
End of the Year
- Healthcare Glossary – Your quick & easy guide to decoding terms like ‘deductible’, ‘co-pay’, ‘in-network provider’, and more!
- Health Insurance Overview – if you need information about LVC’s health insurance, contact Deborah Shepard, LVC’s Business Operations Manager.
Core Practices Resources
If you’re having trouble finding the information you need, check the 2016-17 Volunteer Handbook! It includes critical information about the LVC program year, health insurance, finance information, the responsibilities you have to LVC and your placement, and other resources.
See program calendar received from your Regional Program Manager.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask your Program Manager for help!