The following pages include information and resources for incoming and current volunteers.
Summer & Orientation
- Pre-Orientation Preparation – required forms & surveys due by June 1, 2017.
- Email Sophie Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Authorization for Emergencies Form
- Background Check Release Form
- Health and Wellness History Form
- Health Insurance Waiver Form
- Incoming Volunteer Survey
- Beginning of Year Travel Arrangements Form
- Beginning of Year Travel Reimbursement Form
- Self-Care Plan
- Friends and Family Survey
- Orientation – August 5-9, 2017 at Lutheran School of Theology in Chicago
- LSTC’s address: 1100 E 55th St, Chicago, IL 60615
- You need to be ON the campus of LSTC by 3:30pm on Saturday, August 5, 2017
- Beginning of Year Travel Arrangements Information and Packing List
- Orientation Volunteer Logistics for Chicago – coming soon
- Moving to your LVC Home
End of the Year
- Exiting Volunteer forms & information – for 2016-17 Volunteers
- Healthcare Glossary – Your quick & easy guide to decoding terms like ‘deductible’, ‘co-pay’, ‘in-network provider’, and more!
- Health Insurance Overview – if you need information about LVC’s health insurance, contact Drea Mast, LVC’s Business Operations Manager. LVC will not have a health insurance summary plan available until Mid-July – it is recommended to stay on a parent plan if possible.
If you’re having trouble finding the information you need, check the 2016-17 Volunteer Handbook! It includes critical information about the LVC program year, health insurance, finance information, the responsibilities you have to LVC and your placement, and other resources.
Incoming Volunteers: read the 2017-18 Volunteer Handbook.
See program calendar received from your Program Manager.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask your Program Manager for help!