The following pages include information and resources for incoming and current volunteers.
Summer & Orientation
- Pre-Orientation Preparation – required forms & surveys due by June 1, 2018.
- Coming in Spring 2018
- 2018-19 Orientation – August 11-15, 2018 at Lutheran School of Theology in Chicago
- LSTC’s address: 1100 E 55th St, Chicago, IL 60615
- You need to be ON the campus of LSTC by 3:30pm on Saturday, August 11, 2018
- Moving to your LVC Home
End of the Year
- Exiting information for Volunteers – for 2017-18 Volunteers
- Healthcare Glossary – Your quick & easy guide to decoding terms like ‘deductible’, ‘co-pay’, ‘in-network provider’, and more!
- Health Insurance Overview – if you need information about LVC’s health insurance, contact Drea Mast, LVC’s Business Operations Manager.
If you’re having trouble finding the information you need, check the 2017-18 Volunteer Handbook! It includes critical information about the LVC program year, health insurance, finance information, the responsibilities you have to LVC and your Placement, and other resources.
See program calendar received from your Program Manager.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask your Program Manager for help!