The following pages include information and resources for incoming and current volunteers.
Summer & Orientation
- Pre-Orientation Preparation – required forms & surveys due by June 1, 2017.
- Email Sophie Gardner at email@example.com with any questions.
- Authorization for Emergencies Form
- Background Check Release Form
- Health and Wellness History Form
- Health Insurance Waiver Form – coming soon
- Incoming Volunteer Survey
- Beginning of Year Travel Arrangements Form
- Beginning of Year Travel Reimbursement Form
- Self-Care Plan
- Friends and Family Survey
- Orientation – August 5-10, 2017 at Lutheran School of Theology in Chicago
- LSTC’s address: 1100 E 55th St, Chicago, IL 60615
- You need to be ON the campus of LSTC by 3:30pm on Saturday, August 5, 2017
- Beginning of Year Travel Information and Packing List – coming soon
- Orientation Volunteer Logistics for Chicago – coming soon
- Moving to your LVC Home – coming soon
- Will include information about how to get your possessions to your LVC house (instead of taking them with you to/from National Orientation)
End of the Year
- Healthcare Glossary – Your quick & easy guide to decoding terms like ‘deductible’, ‘co-pay’, ‘in-network provider’, and more!
- Health Insurance Overview – if you need information about LVC’s health insurance, contact Deborah Shepard, LVC’s Business Operations Manager.
If you’re having trouble finding the information you need, check the 2016-17 Volunteer Handbook! It includes critical information about the LVC program year, health insurance, finance information, the responsibilities you have to LVC and your placement, and other resources.
See program calendar received from your Regional Program Manager.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask your Program Manager for help!