Summer & National Orientation for Volunteers: 2019-20
Volunteer Forms due by June 1, 2019 – please track which forms you have completed
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
2019-20 Orientation, Logistics, and Moving to your LVC Home
- National Orientation: August 9-13, 2019
- At Lutheran School of Theology, 1100 E 55th St, Chicago, IL 60615
- National Orientation Registration: 1 PM – 3:30 PM on Friday, August 9, 2019
- National Orientation & Beginning of Year Logistics
Want a comprehensive summary of everything LVC? The Volunteer Handbook includes critical information about the LVC program year, health insurance, finance information, your responsibilities to LVC and your Placement, and other resources.
To be prepared for your LVC experience, read the 2019-20 Volunteer Handbook. We promise you’ll be an expert by the end of it!
All LVC Volunteers must have health insurance. If you need information about LVC-provided health insurance, contact LVC.
- Healthcare Glossary – Your quick and easy guide to decoding terms like ‘deductible’, ‘co-pay’, ‘in-network provider’, and more!
Obtain the most current program calendar from your Program Manager.
End of the Year: 2018-19 Volunteers
Can’t find what you’re looking for? Ask your Program Manager for help!