Local Support Networks (LSNs) are coming to an LVC city near you! In April we’re kicking off the start of the RE-BUILD: rebuilding LSNs in program cities, creating more structured networks for supporting Volunteers, providing more opportunities for alumni to reconnect, and garnering support for national efforts. Ready to pull together your network? Register to join the kickoff Zoom meetings position us all for the Volunteer year that begins in August.
Twin Cities, MN
- #1 Wednesday, April 14, 1:30-3:00pm (central): REGISTER HERE. For questions, contact Rachel Kennedy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- #2 Thursday, April 22, 5:30-7:00pm (central): REGISTER HERE. For questions, contact Rachel Kennedy, email@example.com.
- Tuesday, April 20, 6:30-8:00pm (eastern): REGISTER HERE. For questions, contact Lizzy Raffo, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monday, April 26, 6:30-7:30pm (eastern): REGISTER HERE. For questions, contact Lizzy Raffo, email@example.com.
- Late April: A registration link will be sent in early April to everyone with a Delaware zip code and email address. Contact Lizzy Raffo for questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday, May 6, 6:30pm (central): All alumni and friends with a Nebraska address and email will be provided the registration link in a future message. For questions, contact Scott Glaser at Omaha.email@example.com.