Greetings! Here you will find marketing materials for LVC’s Volunteer recruiting. Please print and use at your campus, congregation and beyond!
- General LVC posters with tear-off tabs of website & application deadlines. Print, cut tabs & hang them up!
- There are two versions, with different amount of color on the page, for different printing capacities.
- Contains engaging demographics & program overview; may use as table top display, poster for bulletin board or in electronic marketing
- 2 pages, color
- Low resolution, for electronic marketing or printing from office printer
- High resolution, for professional printing, with bleed
- Legal size (8.5 x 14); Recommend printing on 100 lb gloss cover, print single sided
Learn about the LVC program, expectations & how to handle student loans:
- LVC Corps Member Position Description
- Simple handout that explains the LVC program and application & matching process in detail; great for handing to prospective Volunteers (& their parents)
- 2 pages, print double-sided, in color (for greatest impact)
- Student Loans & LVC Service – also, check out our blog post about student loans.
- A specific flyer to promote LVC’s Food Justice positions across our program
- 1 page, color
Esprit de Corps – LVC’s annual Fall Newsletter
- If you would like a print copy of this newsletter, please contact our communications staff!
- A half page insert you may use at your congregation to share information about LVC.
- One poster to promote all 4-ELCA connected service year programs (Border Servant Corps, Lutheran Volunteer Corps, Urban Servant Corps & Young Adults in Global Mission)
- 2 pages, color; the LIFE poster plus an overview of LIFE programs with contact information