Each year, Lutheran Volunteer Corps matches full time fellows with social justice partner organizations in our program cities across the U.S. About 80% of LVC partner organizations re-apply each year; and we have new partners and positions each year.
LVC Applicants get to see the list of available positions as part of the application and matching process, including full position descriptions.
To have the widest choice of positions, apply early. There are significantly fewer positions available as we move though the admissions season, which is February through July. Find a sample of recent positions below (these may or may not be available for the new program year).
SAMPLE POSITIONS FROM 2022:
- Program Coordinator, B’More Clubhouse (Baltimore)
- Program Associate for Outreach, Lutheran Immigration and Refugee Services (Baltimore)
- Paralegal, Public Justice Center (Baltimore)
- Community Organizer, All Parks Alliance (Twin Cities)
- International Justice/Women’s Program Assistant, Advocates for Human Rights (Twin Cities)
- Adult Case Coordinator, Restorative Justice Community Action (Twin Cities)
- Communications Associate, Minneapolis Area Synod (Twin Cities)
- Site Coordinator, Athletes Committed to Educating Students (Twin Cities)
- Legal Assistant-Detained Adults, Capital Area Immigrant’s Rights Coalition (DC)
- Patient Advocate, Community of Hope (DC)
- Education Associate, Government Accountability Project (DC)
- Navigator-Victim Legal Network of DC, Network for Victim Recovery (DC)
- Caseworker, Samaritan Ministry of Greater Washington (DC)
- Community Care Aide, Joseph’s House (DC)