How has LVC impacted you?
Share a story from your LVC experience! Check out the story prompts for inspiration! Please note that stories shared via this form may be used in LVC promotional information.
LVC Volunteers & alumni:
- How has your sense of who you are changed as a result of your volunteer year?
- What specific skills did you develop as a result of your volunteer year?
- What do you think was the greatest contribution you made to your placement organization?
- What are some specific ways you have learned to live sustainably? How is that different than before your volunteer year?
- What are some specific ways you have explored your spirituality as a part of your volunteer year?
- Which of those spiritual practices would you most like to continue the rest of your life? (or how have you continued)
- How likely is it that you will seek out a spiritual community after your volunteer year? What’s the reason for this?
- What’s one way you will continue to include intentional community in your life after your volunteer year?
- What’s the one thing about your volunteer year that has changed you the most? What do you think is the reason for that?
- In what ways do you plan to (or how have you) stay connected to fellow volunteers?
- In what ways do you plan to (or how have you) stay connected to the community in which you served?
- What has been the benefit of having LVCers at your organization?
- What have you learned from them?
- How have you stayed connected to your LVC Volunteers since their service year?
Family & Friends of alumni and other connections, what is your LVC story?