LVC Applicants get to see the list of available positions as part of the application and matching process, including more in depth position descriptions.
To have the widest choice of positions, apply by our Round 1 January 15th deadline. There are significantly fewer positions available for the Round 2 April 1st deadline.
Program Assistant – Faith in Public Life
The Program Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and occasional project based assistance to all Faith in Public Life programs. The bulk of the Program Assistant's work consists of organization related support in conjunction with the Operations Manager including receptionist duties, accounting, HR, Board, and resource management. The Program Assistant also provides a small amount of executive support to both the CEO and the Vice President and works closely with the Director of Development on fundraising processing. The Program Assistant reports to the Operations Manager.
10% Executive Support
- Assist CEO and VP with scheduling of external meetings
- Assist CEO and VP with personal administrative tasks such as invoice submission, credit card expenses, and personal expenses
- Coordinate CEO/VP travel when necessary
- General support as needed
20% Fundraising Support
- Ongoing Salesforce data entry
- Spearhead greater donor engagement efforts
- Assist with foundation tracking and reporting for grants
- Assist with donor acknowledgement and tax letters
- Help draft proposals, create boilerplate content
- Responsible for final processing of grant agreements, including signatures and scanning into drive
- End of Year appeal- collect testimony, coordinate online and mailed appeal
- End of year report- assist with content, graphics, metrics, visuals and photos
30% Accounting Support
- Scan/forward all invoices weekly received via mail and email to the appropriate bill.com account
- Assist with bill entry into bill.com
- Match all receipts to credit card invoices in Tallie, code, track down missing receipts
- Follow-up on any employee related accounting questions
- Process checks received by mail- code, scan and deposit at bank
- Other accounting related tasks as needed
40% Administrative Support
- Act as FPL receptionist- greet guests, answer phones, route calls
- Manage resources- order office supplies, business cards, kitchen supplies. Keep track of FPL laptops, audio visual equipment, etc.
- Assist in new hire on-boarding
- Assist in HR benefit policy training and implementation- retirement benefits, health benefits, gym benefits, etc.
- Provide backup IT/phone support
- Provide event support for program related events (Organizing, Communications, Trainings)- i.e. press calls/conferences, trainings, webinars, forums, etc.
- Other duties as needed