Applying for a second year at LVC? If you’re in the program already, and want to stay for a second year, you don’t need to complete a new application! Simply complete the second-year reflections at the link below and submit.
Here are the questions you’ll be asked on the form, so prepare your responses in advance. The form can not be saved– you’ll have to complete it in one session. (Limit responses to 3-5 sentences each.)
- How effectively did you contribute to living in community?
- How effectively did you contribute to living simply and sustainably?
- What did you learn from working for social justice?
- Describe a challenge, and how you used conflict resolution or communication across differences to resolve it.
- Choose an LVC activity you participated in and what you learned from it.
- What do you hope to gain from a second year, and what leadership will you bring to it?
- Have you and your supervisor agreed on doing a second year?
- Other comments.