Sneak Peek: Volunteer Reference
[THIS IS A PEEK AT THE QUESTIONS ON THE VOLUNTEER REFERENCE FORM THAT YOU WILL SUBMIT ONLINE AT THE LINK ON THE WEBSITE.]
Thank you for serving as a reference for the LVC program!
Please complete this form all the way down to the signature. Once complete, click SUBMIT, PRINT if you wish to save a copy, and then CLOSE. Once you submit and close, you can not make changes or log back in. Contact LVC before starting the application if you have questions at email@example.com, or 202.387.3222.
ALERT! If you start this form, do not complete, then try to start another, the system will recognize you as submitting a duplicate. You will need to clear your browsing history and start again with a new form for the system to forget you already started one. PLEASE COMPLETE THIS FORM IN ONE SESSION.
ABOUT THE REFERENCE
- Reference Name
- Reference phone
- Reference email
- Reference alternate phone
- Reference address
- Reference alternate address (international)
- Are you an LVC alum?
- Applicant’s name
- Applicant’s email
- Relationship: supervisor/mentor/other
- How long have you known the applicant?
- Describe the applicant’s strengths.
- In what areas does the applicant have room for growth?
- How does the applicant interact with others from a different background?
- How does the applicant respond to directives from peers and supervisors? How does the applicant respond when s/he disagrees?
- For what type of work is the applicant best suited: direct social services/community organizing/indirect social service/public policy-advocacy/other
- Please speak to any experiences you’ve had with the applicant that highlights their commitment to any/all of LVC’s values around community, simple and sustainable living, and social justice.
- Please comment on any other aspects of the applicant that might be relevant.
- At what level would you recommend the applicant for the LVC program: would not recommend/recommend with reservations/recommend without reservations/highly recommend
- I request that this reference be: shared with the applicant/not shared with the applicant