LVC Applicants get to see the list of available positions as part of the application and matching process, including more in depth position descriptions. To have the widest choice of positions, apply by our Round 1 January 15th deadline. There are significantly fewer positions available for the Round 2 April 1st deadline.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about available positions.
Volunteer Coordinator – La Clinica del Pueblo
Volunteers have played an instrumental role in the shaping and growth of La Clinica from its inception. Today, volunteers fill important roles to aid programs and services, lighten administrative tasks, provide hands for beautification days, and everything that falls between. The Volunteer Coordinator position will be filled by a volunteer corp member who can help explore and implement new volunteer opportunities that align with La Clinica’s strategic directions and programmatic priorities.
Additionally, the Volunteer Coordinator will work closely with the Development team to develop and implement volunteer opportunities, points-of-entry, and events that foster long-term organizational sustainability. This position includes diverse responsibilities and tasks including researching new opportunities, volunteer engagement, strategic recruitment of different volunteer types, and tracking and evaluating volunteer program goals.
- Research and evaluate possible volunteer opportunities that could help advance La Clinica’s needs most effectively (competitive internships; patient support; service teams, advocacy, etc)
- Help to develop communications and strategy targeted at informing and engaging larger volunteer community
- Re-connect and engage LCDP founding volunteers channeling into new ways they can continue to advance LCDP’s efforts
- Engage in community outreach and recruitment of prospective volunteers and individual supporters
- Support developing tracking tools to monitor and evaluate effectiveness of LCDP’s volunteer placements
- Develop template to communicate impact of volunteers
- Write and disseminate internal monthly volunteer e-bulletin.
- Sit on internal event planning committees