LVC Applicants get to see the list of available positions as part of the application and matching process, including more in depth position descriptions.
To have the widest choice of positions, apply by our Round 1 January 15th deadline. There are significantly fewer positions available for the Round 2 April 1st deadline.
The Family Reunification Coordinator:
1) Coordinates a state-wide program to reunite refugees with family members currently living overseas.
2) Develops a system to ensure that clients are assisted in a timely manner.
3) Provides ongoing training to staff and volunteers on the completion of necessary paperwork.
4) Schedules clients and holds weekly walk-in hours to provide direct assistance to refugees in the completion of family reunification paperwork.
5) Maintains regular contact with federal officials to check on the status of refugee cases overseas, learns about any policy changes, and advocates for refugees involved in the family reunification program.