Still figuring out your next steps? Lutheran Volunteer Corps has 12 remaining positions for this fall and we’d love to see an application from you. We have positions in communications, housing/homelessness, food justice, education and for Spanish-speakers.
- Program Assistant for Marketing and Creative Services – Lutheran World Relief, Baltimore, MD
- Food & Shelter Assistant – Lutheran Community Services, Inc., Wilmington, DE
- Assistant Education Coordinator – Hilltop Lutheran Neighborhood Center, Wilmington, DE
- Redeemer Congregation Staff – Redeemer Center for Life, Twin Cities, MN
- Community Engagement Specialist – Habitat for Humanity of Minnesota, Twin Cities, MN
- Program Assistant – Chicago Community Loan Fund, Chicago, IL
- Outreach Assistant – Lakeview Pantry, Chicago, IL
- Operations Manager Assistant – Just One More Ministry, Inc., Milwaukee, WI
- Information and Referral Coordinator – El Centro de la Raza, Seattle, WA
- Volunteer Coordinator – El Centro de la Raza, Seattle, WA
- Mainstream Services Laison/Team Member – Urban Rest Stop, Seattle, WA
- Pioneer Square Men’s Program Counselor – Compass Housing Alliance, Seattle, WA
How to Apply:
We have an abbreviated application process at this time. Head here for the Round 3 application; you will have to upload a resume as part of the application. You will also need 2 references; the reference form is on the application page. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
And as an additional reminder, you do not need to be a U.S. citizen to participate in LVC; we continue to welcome applications from international students, DACA recipients and others on various visa statuses within the U.S.
Lutheran Volunteer Corps is a faith-based, full-time service and leadership program operating in 13 cities across the United States. Our mission is to unite people to work for peace with justice. We do this by placing Volunteers in full-time positions at social justice organizations for one year. All our volunteers live together in intentional community and practice simple and sustainable living. LVC offers all Volunteers housing, health insurance, two weeks’ vacation, a modest living stipend and additional training throughout the year.